Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using Our Service.
Interpretation and Definitions
The following circumstances establish the meanings of words whose first letter is capitalized. The following definitions are to be understood equally whether they are written in the singular or plural.
Definitions for QuietCrypto Terms & Conditions:
- “QuietCrypto” refers to the online platform and services provided by the company.
- “User” refers to any individual or entity that accesses or uses QuietCrypto.
- “Account” refers to the account created by the User on QuietCrypto, which is necessary to access and use the platform and services.
- “Content” refers to any information, data, text, images, videos, or other materials uploaded, posted, or otherwise provided by the User on QuietCrypto.
- “Service” refers to the various services provided by QuietCrypto, including but not limited to, the exchange of cryptocurrencies, access to market data and analysis, and other related services.
- “Fee” refers to the charges imposed by QuietCrypto for the use of its services.
- “Intellectual Property” refers to all patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights, and other proprietary rights associated with QuietCrypto and its services.
- “Agreement” refers to these Terms & Conditions, as well as any other policies and agreements between QuietCrypto and the User.
- “Termination” refers to the discontinuation of the User’s access to QuietCrypto and its services.
- “Force Majeure” refers to any event beyond the control of QuietCrypto, including but not limited to, acts of God, natural disasters, war, civil unrest, and other similar events.
By using QuietCrypto, the User agrees to these definitions and the terms outlined in this agreement.
For these Terms and Conditions:
Affiliate implies a body that controls, is controlled by, or shares a shared control structure with a party. “Control” is defined as the possession of 50% or more of the shares, equity interests, or other securities with voting rights for directors or other management positions.
Country refers to: Czech Republic
Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Financeritual.
Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone, or a digital tablet.
Service refers to the Website.
Terms and Conditions (also referred to as “Terms”) mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service. This Terms and Conditions agreement has been created with the help of the Terms and Conditions Generator.
Third-party Social Media Service means any services or content (including data, information, products, or services) provided by a third party that may be displayed, included, or made available by the Service.
The website refers to Financeritual, accessible from https://queitcrypto.com/
You mean the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Severability and Waiver
If any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
Except as provided herein, the failure to exercise a right or to require the performance of an obligation under this Terms shall not affect a party’s ability to exercise such right or require such performance at any time thereafter nor shall be the waiver of a breach constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach.
These Terms and Conditions may have been translated if We have made them available to You on our Service. You agree that the original English text shall prevail in the case of a dispute.
Changes to These Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material We will make reasonable efforts to provide at least 30 days’ notice before any new terms take effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at Our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use Our Service after those revisions become effective, You agree to be bound by the revised terms. If You do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the website and the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, You can contact us:
- By email: email@example.com
- By visiting this page on our website: https://queitcrypto.com/contact-us/